14 In Blog

FALL VIBES WITH MOTO JACKET

Summer is officially over but that doesn’t mean we can’t play around with our existing summer wardrobe. I practically lived in my One Tea spoon bandit shorts for past several months and I am not giving them up in fall either 🙂 So  my fall vibes = denim shorts + moto jacket + booties and you are good to go! This look is so versatile you can translate it from day to night super easily and you look chic, modern and effortless.

Moto jacket is definitely great investment piece because it goes practically with everything and you can wear it within fall and spring all the time, even in summer when there is a cold night once in a while and in winter, throwing on a fur vest. I linked all of my favourite leather statement moto jackets below, including this full look. This particular jacket is from Zara and I love the eylet detail which gives it the extra eyecatching detail.

Happy Friday!

P.S. I have been quite off the blogging game because my summer was just full of life changing milestones….giving birth to Maé, then after few short weeks move to our house and ever since, I just haven’t stopped:) I was trying at least trying to be regular on Instagram, I will be happy to see you there!  Here is a direct link to my InstagramFacebook and Pinterest. Don’t forget to subscribe tosubscribe to my newsletter to receive weekly tips on everything from styling, mamahood, shopping tips to beauty secrets and more!  Subscribe here.

14 Comments

Natalie
    02/10/2017 at 3:44 pm

What a great jacket, I will try to look the same up in Zara, can you send me the reference? I love your other moto jacket tips!

Lindsey Puls
    05/10/2017 at 2:39 pm

That moto jacket is amazing! I love how you styled it too. And the background of your photos looks incredible!

THE CHIC VIBE
      05/10/2017 at 2:47 pm

Thank you Lindsey! I literally wear it all the time 🙂 muah!

Blair Villanueva
    09/10/2017 at 3:39 am

I like this kind of jacket. It can be look cute also to paired with dresses or girly skirts as well. You gave me another reason to visit Zara!

THE CHIC VIBE
      16/10/2017 at 8:12 am

haha yes so true:) I have been wearing this moto jacket since it started to be chilly:) thanks for lovely comment! xoxo

Miki (@mikialamode)
    09/10/2017 at 1:49 pm

Nice jacket. Is this faux or real leather? Having a staple leather jacket is very timeless, and I was hunting for a buttery real leather jacket in Italy to bring home during fashion week (since mine was stolen with my luggage at an airport months back), but didn’t end up having enough time to find a place – neither did I have the space. Next time though. 🙂

Xo,
    Miki

THE CHIC VIBE
      16/10/2017 at 8:20 am

Thanks Miki! This one is faux but feels like real, super soft! I know what you are talking about:) Happy jacket hunting the next time you get to it! xoxo

Everest says
    12/10/2017 at 4:13 am

Really nice Moto jacket you got your hands on! I have been on a look out for a moto jacket in genuine leather since they are such classic pieces and will definitely check out those you have shared. It sounds like you have had a great summer and it is good to be nicely settled by winter.
    Xo,
    Everest

THE CHIC VIBE
      16/10/2017 at 1:15 pm

Thanks love! In the selection I have below are only real leather tips:)

Puiyee Sam
    16/10/2017 at 8:58 am

I can totally see myself wearing this look in the all year Summer tropical country too!
    Wait, did you say you just give birth? You doesn’t look like one, still maintaining that gorgeous figure.

xx
    Puiyeesss

THE CHIC VIBE
      16/10/2017 at 1:16 pm

Thanks babe! haha yes I did but it has been 4 months:)

Anonymous
    16/10/2017 at 1:20 pm

Amazing jacket! I love how you styled it. Effortless

Lenka
    22/10/2017 at 2:47 pm

This is a great jacket and love the effortless yet casual vibe!