New week, new look! Happy Monday! How was your weekend?
I spent mine relaxed and mostly outside because the sun was shinning and it brought some nice spring temperatures! I just love this time of the year, you can feel winter is almost behind us and you can smell spring in the air!
That got me thinking that we really won’t be needing these heavy coats much longer and it is time to get some fresh picks in the spring coat department.
Spring coats should be light, flirty, breezy and depending on a taste – with a touch of colour. This spring I love pastels and all shades of grey, cream and beige.
Here are 5 spring coat styles that will keep your outfit chic and trendy during this transitional season:
1. ASOS grey belted coat. Adore the wide collar and the flowy look.
2. ZARA green hooded parka. They say it’s trench but to me it looks like lightweight parka:)
3. MANGO tight up sleeve trench coat. Trench coat is the spring staple and with these sleeves? Loving the details.
4. MAJE beige long coat. Super classy and polished coat with clean silhouette.
5. ASOS pale pink wool coat. The romantic colour just screams spring.
I hope you love my spring inspiration because I would wear all of them!
Which ones are your favourites?