I don’t own any stuffed animals, I don’t have any furry pets (for now)…:)
But – I have a soft spot for fuzzy sweaters. They have a nice texture, they are warm and cosy. In fact this winter I loved experimenting with different textures, my sweater collection definitely lacks thin form fitting ones and over floats with oversized, exaggerated, chunky knits. They are just so much nicer to bundle in! Fuzzy sweaters are here and they are here to stay.
Which one to get? Find one which is fuzzy but neither looks like a muppet:) I chose this white mohair jumper because of the fact it has a deep V and asymmetrical lower hemline which gives it a nice shape.
Here I combine the sleek shine of black leather pants, contrasting with this white fuzzy piece. Add a statement bag and sunnies for an extra edge:)
* EXPRESS fuzzy sweater (get similar here)
* MAJE leather pants (get similar here)
* CELINE trapeze bag (get it here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here)
* DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic Sheffield watch (get it here)
* NINE WEST suede booties (get similar here)