I have been always on the look out for the perfect sweater dress I can dress up and down.
There is a wide variety of knit dresses to choose from depending on your style. Turtleneck, v-neck, bodycon, a-line… With Valentine’s day coming up, I thought it would be fun to share my absolute favorite sweater dress. It is still winter so it doesn’t hurt we are pretty but also warm:)
I think when winter hits, every time we go to our closet to find the perfect outfit, sweater dresses become the ones we always prefer to reach out for – because it is just so cold! Which one to look for?
I think the versatile sweater dress you can take out in a day to work and also for a fancy dinner in the night should be:
- The right length (midi dresses are way to go!)
- Either form fitting with moderate neckline or draped with an interesting detail (in love with the off the shoulder trend)
- Monochrome colour (this relates to my minimal taste so it really depends on yours!)
Here I styled it for a chic Valentine’s dinner out in Paris, pairing it with black suede booties, statement Chloé bag and much needed red lip:) #allblackeverything
* EXPRESS midi sweater dress ( get similar here)
* CHLOE Faye bag (get it here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here )
* NINE WEST suede booties (get similar here)