Café crème? Cappuccino? Petit expresso? Take your pick….. I love Cafés in Paris, especially if the coffee is served with macaroons:)
Head-to-toe black on black look can never do you wrong, but especially during the fall/winter months, we tend to give up our brights and pastels, and reach for the chicest colour of them all. And I’m not complaining cause #allblackeverything, is definitely my cup of coffee:)
No need to mention going all black in Paris is no revolution and it never fails to be très chic en noir. You might know I am a lover of monochrome looks and all black is one of my favourites to play with. I have to admit I cannot run around the city all day in heels like other courageous Parisian ladies so if I need to pop up for a business breakfast and look sharp, all black outfit looks perfectly stylish with flats, statement bag and minimal jewelry.
Because these days Paris has been freezing, don’t be afraid of adding good layering in form of fitted cashmere V-neck sweater, blazer and your daily winter coat. I like to wear my black hat with these looks to give it the extra edge.
There it is! Black on black on black. It never fails. 😉
* ZARA black blazer (get it here)
* ZARA Premium black cashmere v-neck sweater (get similar here)
* Crossbody bag CHLOE Faye (get it here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here )
* DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic Sheffield watch (get it here)
* JANESSA LEONE Ila hat (get it here)
* ISABEL MARANT Ralf suede booties (get it here)