Baby it’s getting cold outside! This time of the year is perfect for oversized chunky knits. You just want to wrap yourself in warm soft sweater while running around. My ultimate favourite this year is the cable pattern which gives the extra interesting detail. The only downside to sweater weather is, it is not very easy to find knit which is not itchy.
Here are some tips how to choose the right cozy sweater:
- Try to stay away from mohair mixes (plus it leaves bits everywhere), alpaca or ultimately some kinds of wool can create often allergic reaction
- Merino, lamb or Shetland wool are good way to go however look for more upscale brands because they source the finer materials during manufacturing process
- Safe bet are is cashmere (cashmere comes in plys, two plys create softer knit) but you would need to go for an oversized one
- ALWAYS check the tags – for wool blends aim for the lowest percentage for the least amount of itch
To elevate the look I love to style my chunky knit with leather leggings and adding few statement pieces. I love the mix of different leathers, especially in handbags. The different leather textures blend well with knit, creating the perfect modern fall look.
I have never enough of laid back chic effortless looks so I can feel good and comfy all day long!
* Leather pants MAJE (get similar here)
* Crossbody bag CHLOE Faye (get it here)
* Suede SUPERTRASH fringe booties (similar get here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here )
* CARTIER Cross diamond necklace (get similar here)
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER HERE