I have to say I love wear basics with an edge. Again so versatile while mixing and matching with other wardrobe staples. The right amount of studs, spikes or bling bling can really spice up your outfit and give it a nice rock-chic vibe. Want to add some edgy styles to your wardrobe? The key is, don’t go overboard:) Rocker-chic wardrobes are sexy, free, badass, and just a little unexpected. Gone are the days of baggy, frumpy clothes. Nowadays, fashionistas who like to wear a rock-and-roll aesthetic mix, love oversized tees and jackets with skin-tight pants and a good pair of ankle boots. I love studs, spikes, and leather, and to soften it all up I add glamorous hair and makeup.
* Leather pants MAJE (get similar here)
* SEED HERITAGE studded sweater ( get similar here)
* Suede SUPERTRASH fringe booties (similar get here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here)
* CELINE trapeze bag (get it here)
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER HERE