For the last year, I’ve rebuilt my whole wardrobe from scratch. My wardrobe nowadays is mostly a monochrome one, with the occasional print and stripes. Through my wardrobe makeover, I’ve learned to invest in quality pieces in basic and classic colours.
I always look forward for change of the season because I can dive in my winter closet and also shop for new cravings. What never misses in my fall/winter dressing is definitely fur vest and leather pants. It goes together as it goes apart and you can style it with so many different looks. I start wearing fur vest over tees all the way to leather jackets. Nowadays you can find different furs, from synthetic to real, all kinds of colours and prices. I invested in a little bit more expensive fur vest in black because it just matches best with my monochrome clothes.
If you’re thinking of giving your wardrobe a makeover too, here’s how to kick-start it, with pieces you should invest in. The best part? You can rock all both day and night.
* Leather pants MAJE (get similar here)
* White Tee & OTHER STORIES (get it here)
* Suede SUPERTRASH fringe booties (similar get here)
* CELINE trapeze bag (get it here)
* CELINE Audrey sunglasses (get here)
* CELINE knot bracelet (get it here)
* DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic Sheffield watch (get it here)
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER HERE